Skip to main content

0

What is this?

Synthetic Asset PBLCNFT ́s are assets that produce the same effect as ownership of the underlying asset like gold or silver. Synthetic Assets based on blockchain technology in all its basic essence, equips smart contracts with integral utility and features through the addition and connection to decentralised liquidity pools. As such, owners of Synthetic Assets can hold positions without the need to hold the underlying asset itself.

PBLC + NFT?

The development of PBLCNFT ́s are thus set to unveil PUBLICAE ́s long-term strategic industry-reformative approach to democratization of end-user attention and inherent data-analysis of the PBLC ERC20 token valuation data. These NFT assets will allow us to bridge real-world tangible assets like commodities to Politicoin ́s structural utility governance.

Why Synthetic?

Today, anyone can build a financial asset, literally speaking, with a tiny affordable investment which yields them direct entry to access the global markets and sleepless poor traders. By thus joining in liquid collateralized synthetic asset pools, those tired traders can also finally get exposure to assets which previously were unattainable and withheld only for the rich and powerful. As per this vision, of our collective future now unfolding for all to see, it is safe to say; that NFT´s, in an all not too distant future, will become ubiquitous with #Decentralization.

Mint Max Supply

The total supply of PBLCNFT´s will be capped at $1.37 billion PBLCNFT value with corresponding burn to $Politicoin (PBLC) erc20 contract, the initial presale is now live on OpenSea and will continue during the period before the synthetic assets engine launch with a 10% initially minted PLCNFT´s available. Following the release the remaining 90% will be minted.

Metaverse

STATE native app will on official launch feature iOS ARKit functionality and Android ARCore respectively which are Apple's and Google´s Augmented Reality frameworks for computer mediated interactions on mobile platforms. STATE will use the smartphone's camera to add interactive experience to the process of minting and collecting PBLCNFT´s in the real world environment.

Gamification

Augmented Reality (or AR) lets PUBLICAE on imminent update deliver an immersive experience for Politicoin Synthetic Assets. Collecting Politicoin NFT´s with your device's camera in the physical world, in real time, is a vital part of STATE tokenomics as superimposing three-dimensional virtual objects on the world will enable us to create a complete Metaverse impression that PBLCNFTs precious metal coins actually exist as real objects which any of our users are entitled to find and own freely.

Geolocation

STATE users once their account and integrated wallet is created, will get displayed a mixed-reality treassure geolocation map with users’s geographical pin point and locations of different values of PBLCNFTs ranging from $1-$1000000 in random places in cities worldwide ready for minting and acquiring of ownership.

Spatio-Temporal NFTs

Non-fungible tokens, or NFTs unlike most virtual currencies are unique and can’t be replaced or exchanged for something else of the same value, with the gamification of PBLCNFT´s we seek to remove the technical hurdle of clear and viable NFT appraisal and interchangeability with the true value of tracking of position and motion of objects in space-time.

The #PBLCNFT is a non-fungible token (NFT) which will contribute added value and foundational structure for an entire a new generation of Politicoin Synthetic Assets
Contract Address0x495f...7b5e
Token ID
Token StandardERC-1155
BlockchainEthereum
MetadataCentralized
Creator Earnings
info
10%

Bronze $100 Politicoin Synthetic Asset NFT

visibility
10 views
keyboard_arrow_down
  • Price
    USD Price
    Expiration
    From
  • Price
    USD Price
    Floor Difference
    Expiration
    From
Event
Price
From
To
Date

Bronze $100 Politicoin Synthetic Asset NFT

0

visibility
10 views
  • Price
    USD Price
    Expiration
    From
  • Price
    USD Price
    Floor Difference
    Expiration
    From

What is this?

Synthetic Asset PBLCNFT ́s are assets that produce the same effect as ownership of the underlying asset like gold or silver. Synthetic Assets based on blockchain technology in all its basic essence, equips smart contracts with integral utility and features through the addition and connection to decentralised liquidity pools. As such, owners of Synthetic Assets can hold positions without the need to hold the underlying asset itself.

PBLC + NFT?

The development of PBLCNFT ́s are thus set to unveil PUBLICAE ́s long-term strategic industry-reformative approach to democratization of end-user attention and inherent data-analysis of the PBLC ERC20 token valuation data. These NFT assets will allow us to bridge real-world tangible assets like commodities to Politicoin ́s structural utility governance.

Why Synthetic?

Today, anyone can build a financial asset, literally speaking, with a tiny affordable investment which yields them direct entry to access the global markets and sleepless poor traders. By thus joining in liquid collateralized synthetic asset pools, those tired traders can also finally get exposure to assets which previously were unattainable and withheld only for the rich and powerful. As per this vision, of our collective future now unfolding for all to see, it is safe to say; that NFT´s, in an all not too distant future, will become ubiquitous with #Decentralization.

Mint Max Supply

The total supply of PBLCNFT´s will be capped at $1.37 billion PBLCNFT value with corresponding burn to $Politicoin (PBLC) erc20 contract, the initial presale is now live on OpenSea and will continue during the period before the synthetic assets engine launch with a 10% initially minted PLCNFT´s available. Following the release the remaining 90% will be minted.

Metaverse

STATE native app will on official launch feature iOS ARKit functionality and Android ARCore respectively which are Apple's and Google´s Augmented Reality frameworks for computer mediated interactions on mobile platforms. STATE will use the smartphone's camera to add interactive experience to the process of minting and collecting PBLCNFT´s in the real world environment.

Gamification

Augmented Reality (or AR) lets PUBLICAE on imminent update deliver an immersive experience for Politicoin Synthetic Assets. Collecting Politicoin NFT´s with your device's camera in the physical world, in real time, is a vital part of STATE tokenomics as superimposing three-dimensional virtual objects on the world will enable us to create a complete Metaverse impression that PBLCNFTs precious metal coins actually exist as real objects which any of our users are entitled to find and own freely.

Geolocation

STATE users once their account and integrated wallet is created, will get displayed a mixed-reality treassure geolocation map with users’s geographical pin point and locations of different values of PBLCNFTs ranging from $1-$1000000 in random places in cities worldwide ready for minting and acquiring of ownership.

Spatio-Temporal NFTs

Non-fungible tokens, or NFTs unlike most virtual currencies are unique and can’t be replaced or exchanged for something else of the same value, with the gamification of PBLCNFT´s we seek to remove the technical hurdle of clear and viable NFT appraisal and interchangeability with the true value of tracking of position and motion of objects in space-time.

The #PBLCNFT is a non-fungible token (NFT) which will contribute added value and foundational structure for an entire a new generation of Politicoin Synthetic Assets
Contract Address0x495f...7b5e
Token ID
Token StandardERC-1155
BlockchainEthereum
MetadataCentralized
Creator Earnings
info
10%
Event
Price
From
To
Date