Discover
Collections
Tokens
Perpetuals
Beta
Swap
Drops
Activity
Rewards
Tools
Beta
Studio
Profile
/
Items
Tokens
Perpetuals
Portfolio
Listings
Offers
Created
Aggregating
Networks
Terms of Service
Privacy Policy
$2,687.63
$2,687.63
Activity
Collection
Held
Event
Asset
Amount
From / To
Time
Collection
Held
Collection
Held
Event
Asset
Amount
From / To
Time
Collection
Held

Ce_Dat

Sep 2025
Joined Sep 2025

I love to read novels. I love art and music & I’m fascinated with the meta verse.

I love to read novels. I love art and music & I’m fascinated with the meta verse.

Ce_Dat

Items
Tokens
Perpetuals
Portfolio
Listings
Offers
Created
Activity
Collection
Held
Event
Asset
Amount
From / To
Time
Collection
Held
Collection
Held
Collection
Held
Usd Value
$34.23
Nfts
1%
Tokens
99%
Event
Asset
Amount
From / To
Time
Sale
638
638
#5,978
Time Travel Tots by BSSC
$64.50
Receive
638
638
#5,978
Time Travel Tots by BSSC
—
Activity is only available from after Aug 28, 2025.