Discover
Collections
Tokens
Perpetuals
Beta
Swap
Drops
Activity
Rewards
Tools
Beta
Studio
Profile
/
Items
Tokens
Perpetuals
Portfolio
Listings
Offers
Created
Aggregating
Networks
Terms of Service
Privacy Policy
Activity
Collection
Held
Event
Asset
Amount
From / To
Time
Collection
Held
Collection
Held
Event
Asset
Amount
From / To
Time
Collection
Held

2-Two

Jun 2021
Joined Jun 2021

VULCAN-nxboduo7

VULCAN-nxboduo7

2-Two

Items
Tokens
Perpetuals
Portfolio
Listings
Offers
Created
Activity
Collection
Held
Event
Asset
Amount
From / To
Time
Collection
Held
Collection
Held
Collection
Held
Usd Value
$1,033.18
Nfts
9%
Tokens
91%
Event
Asset
Amount
From / To
Time
Send
4.93 USDC.e
$4.93
Swap
3.99K LOUDER
< 0.01 WETH
$10.77
Swap
76K LIZ
< 0.01 WETH
$13.50
Swap
4.74 DAI
< 0.01 WETH
$4.72
Swap
2.99 DEXE
< 0.01 WETH
$21.87
Swap
4.3 DAI
4.29 USDC.e
$4.29
Mint
339549
Arbzukiswap
Arbzukiswap
—
NullAddress
Receive
33864
Gemesis
#75,548
Gemesis
—
Receive
31284
Gen II #31284
#43,703
ASM Gen II B.R.A.I.N.S.
—
Receive
31285
Gen II #31285
#20,076
ASM Gen II B.R.A.I.N.S.
—
Receive
31281
Gen II #31281 (Ascended)
#1,414
ASM Gen II B.R.A.I.N.S.
—
Receive
31279
Gen II #31279
#10,881
ASM Gen II B.R.A.I.N.S.
—
Receive
31282
Gen II #31282 (Ascended)
#37,286
ASM Gen II B.R.A.I.N.S.
—
Receive
31280
Gen II #31280
#10,881
ASM Gen II B.R.A.I.N.S.
—
Receive
31283
Gen II #31283
#43,703
ASM Gen II B.R.A.I.N.S.
—
Receive
42904
Gen II #42904 (Ascended)
#36,621
ASM Gen II B.R.A.I.N.S.
—
Receive
5315
#5315
#13,900
ASM AIFA All-Stars
—
Send
38865
SV1-38865
#28,019
The Seekers
—
Receive
38865
SV1-38865
#28,019
The Seekers
—
Sale
1274421
Traversing the Lavender Sea
Arbitrum Odyssey NFT
$0.70
Sale
1536692
Flashing Lights
Arbitrum Odyssey NFT
$0.31
Activity is only available from after Aug 28, 2025.