- New CollectionsEvery week, developers, creators, artists, and influencers are launching brand new storefronts on OpenSea. If you’d like to create your own storefront, visit the storefront manager page.
- Domain NamesTurning hexadecimal wallet addresses into human-readable names is big business in crypto. Browse thousands of censorship-resistant domain names on the world's largest NFT marketplace.
- Virtual WorldsVirtual worlds allow users to create and trade valuable blockchain-backed NFTs in ever-evolving digital realities. These online public spaces are built and maintained by the crypto community.
- ArtBlockchain technology changes the way we make, trade, and enjoy art. With provenance recorded and stored on a distributed ledger, market power is shifting back to the creators.
- Trading CardsTrading cards have been dragged into the 21st century. With unique assets traded and stored on the blockchain, classic games are taking on a new life.
- CollectiblesThe way we understand value is changing before our eyes. From breedable kittens to cryptographic stamps, our innate desire to collect is going digital.
- SportsThe blockchain plays host to a wide range of unique collectibles from some of the biggest sporting brands in the world. From soccer to golf, digital assets are changing the way fans interact with their favorites.
- UtilityUtility tokens provide holders with access to a product or service. Whether it's redeemable rewards or membership NFTs, a rising number of developers are leveraging the technology for growth.
The CryptoPunks are the first NFT. A fixed set of 10,000, they were launched in mid-2017 and became one of the inspirations for the ERC-721 standard. They have been featured in places like The New York Times, Christie’s of London, Art|Basel Miami, and The PBS NewsHour.