Alexander Reben: Thought-Render Fractal Series
In conjunction with Alexander Reben's AI-generated exhibition at Gazell.io's digital project space 'AI-Mazing' in London, Alexander Reben is listing works from his 'Thought Render Series' for the first time as NFTs. These works were created in 2018. Reach us @artboffin @gazell_io on Twitter.
Thought-render series are produced as follows:
- a computer algorithm generates an adjective-noun phrase
- the artist thinks about this phrase while the computer reads his brainwaves and body-signals
- the computer uses this data to generate fractals from templates
- the computer searches the internet for images of the phrase, which it uses to create a color palette
- the computer shows the artist several results, measuring his brainwaves and body signals to select which he likes "best"
- the final result is rendered