- New CollectionsEvery week, developers, creators, artists, and influencers are launching brand new storefronts on OpenSea. If you’d like to create your own storefront, visit the storefront manager page.
- Domain NamesTurning hexadecimal wallet addresses into human-readable names is big business in crypto. Browse thousands of censorship-resistant domain names on the world's largest NFT marketplace.
- Virtual WorldsVirtual worlds allow users to create and trade valuable blockchain-backed NFTs in ever-evolving digital realities. These online public spaces are built and maintained by the crypto community.
- ArtBlockchain technology changes the way we make, trade, and enjoy art. With provenance recorded and stored on a distributed ledger, market power is shifting back to the creators.
- Trading CardsTrading cards have been dragged into the 21st century. With unique assets traded and stored on the blockchain, classic games are taking on a new life.
- CollectiblesThe way we understand value is changing before our eyes. From breedable kittens to cryptographic stamps, our innate desire to collect is going digital.
- SportsThe blockchain plays host to a wide range of unique collectibles from some of the biggest sporting brands in the world. From soccer to golf, digital assets are changing the way fans interact with their favorites.
- UtilityUtility tokens provide holders with access to a product or service. Whether it's redeemable rewards or membership NFTs, a rising number of developers are leveraging the technology for growth.
Gods Unchained is a free-to-play, turn-based competitive trading card game in which cards can be bought and sold on the OpenSea marketplace. Players use their collection to build decks of cards, and select a God to play with at the start of each match. The goal of the game is to reduce your opponent's life to zero. Each deck contains exactly 30 cards. On OpenSea, cards can be sold for a fixed price, auctioned, or sold in bundles.