- flash_on NewNew Collections
Every week, developers, creators, artists, and influencers are launching brand new collections on OpenSea. If you’d like to create your own collection, visit the collection manager page.
- Evan Mobley - League Bound
- Terrell Owens NFT Gallery & Museum
- Dilbert NFT
- The GOD-EATER Collection
- Morgan Heritage Digital Collectibles
- A Martian Storybook Series
- Lilly Palmer's NFTs by Hypery
- Khabib Nurmagomedov NFT Diamond Card
- Khabib Nurmagomedov NFT Gold Cards
- Auston Matthews x The 34 Collection
- airBaltic Collection, Edition 1
Blockchain technology changes the way we make, trade, and enjoy art. With provenance recorded and stored on a distributed ledger, market power is shifting back to the creators.
- Domain NamesDomain Names
Turning hexadecimal wallet addresses into human-readable names is big business in crypto. Browse thousands of censorship-resistant domain names right here on OpenSea.
- Virtual WorldsVirtual Worlds
Virtual worlds allow users to create and trade valuable blockchain-backed NFTs in ever-evolving digital realities. These online public spaces are built and maintained by the crypto community.
- Trading CardsTrading Cards
Trading cards have been dragged into the 21st century. With unique assets traded and stored on the blockchain, classic games are taking on a new life.
The way we understand value is changing before our eyes. From breedable kittens to cryptographic stamps, our innate desire to collect is going digital.
The blockchain plays host to a range of collectibles from some of the biggest sporting brands in the world. From soccer to golf, digital assets are changing the way fans interact with their favorites.
Whether it's redeemable rewards or membership NFTs, a rising number of creators and developers are leveraging blockchain-backed tokens to build and support their communities.
Crystalline Cities is an Algorithmic Edition of 20 generative works by Limn.
The resulting works resemble fantastical, etherial, futuristic buildings and cities constructed of manufactured crystals and bio-material.
Edition: Each Unique, 1/1/20 (1 of 1 of 20)
Listing Resolution: 2000px x 3556px
Unlockable File: Instructions to Collector for downloading high resolution file
NOTE: High resolution print-ready 9000px x 16000px at 300dpi (suitable for a 30" x 53", 76cm x 135cm print) file is only be available to the first Collector and not resale Collectors.
- Starting with my self-portrait as original source, I establish and tweak custom process filters & parameters until I achieve a pleasing, balanced, and interesting generated output. This is the "Algorithmic" part of the work.
- I then generate a fixed number of "Edition" final works to output. In this case 20.
- The result is 20 unique works (1 of 1 of 20), originating from the same source material.