- New CollectionsEvery week, developers, creators, artists, and influencers are launching brand new storefronts on OpenSea. If you’d like to create your own storefront, visit the storefront manager page.
- ArtBlockchain technology changes the way we make, trade, and enjoy art. With provenance recorded and stored on a distributed ledger, market power is shifting back to the creators.
- Domain NamesTurning hexadecimal wallet addresses into human-readable names is big business in crypto. Browse thousands of censorship-resistant domain names right here on OpenSea.
- Virtual WorldsVirtual worlds allow users to create and trade valuable blockchain-backed NFTs in ever-evolving digital realities. These online public spaces are built and maintained by the crypto community.
- Trading CardsTrading cards have been dragged into the 21st century. With unique assets traded and stored on the blockchain, classic games are taking on a new life.
- CollectiblesThe way we understand value is changing before our eyes. From breedable kittens to cryptographic stamps, our innate desire to collect is going digital.
- SportsThe blockchain plays host to a wide range of unique collectibles from some of the biggest sporting brands in the world. From soccer to golf, digital assets are changing the way fans interact with their favorites.
- UtilityUtility tokens provide holders with access to a product or service. Whether it's redeemable rewards or membership NFTs, a rising number of developers are leveraging the technology for growth.
Berger & Föhr are a multidisciplinary art and graphic design duo based in Boulder, Colorado. They have spent eighteen years side by side, engaged in a continuous state of contemporary creative production. Driven by the principle of "working as one," they share authorship across all of their works. The duality inherent to their partnership runs parallel to their practice, inspiring ideation and intersecting their output.
In 2013 Todd and Lucian founded Ello, The Creators Network.
We will be dropping a new series of 4 works weekly for the next 7 weeks. This series of works will all be monochromatic per the visible light spectrum. Each work will be available at auction for 7 days.
Mono Series release schedule: Series 1 (Greyscale): 10-19-20, Series 2 (Red): 10-26-20, Series 3 (Orange): 11-02-20, Series 4 (Yellow): 11-09-20, Series 5 (Green): 11-16-20, Series 6 (Blue): 11-23-20, Series 7 (Violet): 11-30-20