Skip to main content

Year Taken: 1986 Place: Bonnie Schiffman's Hollywood Studio Distribution: Pretty In Pink movie poster, Paramount Studios

Bonnieverse NFTs collection image

6,000 1/1 NFTs over 10 drops! For over 40 years, Bonnie Schiffman has photographed icons like Robin Williams, Muhammad Ali, Michael Jackson, Jerry Seinfeld, Betty White, Steve Jobs and countless others.

Her uniquely stylized celebrity portraits have been seen all across the world in magazines including Rolling Stone, Vanity Fair, GQ, and Esquire.

Now, Schiffman is making her debut in the metaverse by offering her electrifying snapshots as a rare NFT collection exclusively on OpenSea.

Collection features rare Polaroids, personalized letters, answering machine messages, photo scans, final prints, and proof sheets of famous figures.

40% of the collection has been published in magazines worldwide and the other 60% has never-been-seen by the public.

*All images are 2000px at 300 dpi. *Polaroids: Never-before-seen by the public or published. *Unlockables Include: Answering machine messages, Polaroids, Negatives and Proof Sheets.

Visit www.thebonnieverse.com for roadmap details.

Category Photography
Contract Address0x495f...7b5e
Token ID
Token StandardERC-1155
ChainEthereum
MetadataCentralized
Creator Earnings
5%

Molly Ringwald

visibility
52 views
  • Price
    USD Price
    Quantity
    Expiration
    From
  • Price
    USD Price
    Quantity
    Floor Difference
    Expiration
    From
keyboard_arrow_down
Event
Price
From
To
Date

Molly Ringwald

visibility
52 views
  • Price
    USD Price
    Quantity
    Expiration
    From
  • Price
    USD Price
    Quantity
    Floor Difference
    Expiration
    From

Year Taken: 1986 Place: Bonnie Schiffman's Hollywood Studio Distribution: Pretty In Pink movie poster, Paramount Studios

Bonnieverse NFTs collection image

6,000 1/1 NFTs over 10 drops! For over 40 years, Bonnie Schiffman has photographed icons like Robin Williams, Muhammad Ali, Michael Jackson, Jerry Seinfeld, Betty White, Steve Jobs and countless others.

Her uniquely stylized celebrity portraits have been seen all across the world in magazines including Rolling Stone, Vanity Fair, GQ, and Esquire.

Now, Schiffman is making her debut in the metaverse by offering her electrifying snapshots as a rare NFT collection exclusively on OpenSea.

Collection features rare Polaroids, personalized letters, answering machine messages, photo scans, final prints, and proof sheets of famous figures.

40% of the collection has been published in magazines worldwide and the other 60% has never-been-seen by the public.

*All images are 2000px at 300 dpi. *Polaroids: Never-before-seen by the public or published. *Unlockables Include: Answering machine messages, Polaroids, Negatives and Proof Sheets.

Visit www.thebonnieverse.com for roadmap details.

Category Photography
Contract Address0x495f...7b5e
Token ID
Token StandardERC-1155
ChainEthereum
MetadataCentralized
Creator Earnings
5%
keyboard_arrow_down
Event
Price
From
To
Date