Owned by EmpathAcrobat
Created by sorryaboutyourcats
What's up with the MD series?
- The MD series fractals are created by rendering two separate fractal animations, then piecing the frames together. All fractals created in the MD series are dIFS fractals, which are computed differently than escapetime formulas. The MD series fractals are also paired with music that influence the connection to the fractal.
Comes with this download:
- Higher bitrate version of the fractal animation
How many of these are made?
- Only one using this palette.
How do I decode the name of a fractal, like T-AD IS | 2K 300fps?
- The letter(s) behind the dash is the actual name of the series, so in this case, it's T. All fractals in a series share something in common. With the T series, all fractals use the same two formulas. Some series share other things in common, such as the FP series - in that, all fractals share the fact that they're all experimental animations, instead of rendering the fractal animation frame by frame.
- After the dash, it's the version and revision. Different versions do not share keyframes and have totally different animations, but different revisions share at least one keyframe in common. As with T-AD, this means that there were 3 different animations made before it, but this one made the cut.
- The letters after that, in this case IS, stands for the palette type, which is the set of colors used.
- Lastly, the resolution & frame rate is listed at the end (and sometimes with additional info after).